Tuesday 10 August 2010

Miracle pens...

Well, on Sunday I went and had a nosey at "A Maze of Miracles" which is a craft shop in Long Crendon, joined by Beth and Andrea (Jake's sister and mother for those that don't know them). Sally had recommended them and though it was a long drive for craft stuff it was well worth it. We discovered the miracle pens that are "Promarkers". These pens are really impressive - though quite expensive - as you can do pretty amazing things with them. Obviously we had to buy some and I got to have a play with them the other night and here is a picture and card I created yesterday using them... (P.S. the background was not done using the pens and I used a stamp to get the image)
 
Now I'm back to work, which means less time to play around with my new toys. Boo!


Hope you like them anyway... 

2 comments:

SallyB said...

Gorgie Mills! Am glad you went to AMOM and even "gladder" that you're coming in Sept too! Can't wait to see you hunny. x.x.x.

Camilla said...

Hehehe! I'm glad too... not glad I have no money for more stuff til September though haha! :D Thanks Bean. Are you going to set up a Blog too? :D xxx

Post a Comment