Saturday 7 August 2010

Past creations...

So… since the move into our lovely new house I have been dying to get back to my crafting and start preparing for Christmas - yes, I am that sad. 

As I had a week off coming up, my lovely boyfriend came with me last weekend (as unfortunately he did not have the week off) to pick up a great crafting desk for me from the cheap and cheerful, IKEA :) This meant that I could start fishing out my crafting materials and start creating. This also got me in the mood to shop too and I ended up spending a good few hours in shops buying craft stuff :)

Whilst sorting out my desk I found my collection of cards that I have ready made and thought I should upload pictures of those first. Some of these cards are from about 2 years ago! (As you can tell as they are quite rubbish and very basic) And I never got around to sending them… Oops! Always handy to have a collection ready for any occasion… (P.S. If you happen to receive one of these cards in the near future then I made it especially for you ;) Heehee!)
  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image
You may notice I went through a major origami phase - which I still love but am trying new things too now.

Hopefully all the stuff I upload after this collection will be an improvement.
And tomorrow I am heading off to Long Crendon to do further shopping for crafting materials so that I can get making some more cards :D - hopefully I will find some stuff to make boys card as you can probably see that I am lacking in that area.

Love you all.
C x

4 comments:

SallyB said...

Beanio, they all look GORGE! Good on you for starting a blog too hunny. I shall follow and watch with interest.
Lots of love your fellow sad crafter, Bean x.x.x.x.x.

Peter said...

hello! great idea camilla, not the bit about being sad (what's the point:)?), or about your excellent boyfriend taking a week off to do stand-up at the Edinburgh Fringe, which he really should, but the Blog itself. Could be a lot of fun!

All our love

Peter

Crystal said...

so i guess those are our christmas cards then ;o) made with love indeed!!! ha ha xxx

Camilla said...

Hey,
Thanks for the comments. :D I am still working this Blog thing out and have only just realised you all commented hahaha! Oops!

Thanks Bean... I will post some more pictures soon :D Promise.

Peter- Thanks. When I get going hopefully the blog will be a bit more interesting haha! But I enjoy it :) I agree... Jake should do Fringe! :D Next year I'm making him go! Hehe!

Crystal - haha! No I won't give you those cards... I'll give them to someone who hasn't seen this blog hahaha! They are made with lots of love :D xxx

Post a Comment