Tuesday 21 September 2010

Christmas is coming...

Oh yes! Christmas is fast approaching and I am starting to get my Christmas cards in order. I went to a card club on Saturday in a place called "A Maze of Memories" aka AMOM. It was really good fun and you learn some new ideas, plus you get to play around with all of their fun crafting toys (this may sound boring to my beloved family but it is GREAT if you're into crafting). Anywho, this is my creation at the card club. 
I'm not sure how much I like it but it's a clever idea. The top corner comes off and turns into a bookmark so it is a card and a gift in one. 

I also got my first Magnolia stamps this month, only two but I LOVE them. I have made my very first card with them too, so please let me know what you think... 
 
Thanks
Love C x x x

2 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking to my candy. Good luck. Have fun with your blog...it is a great way to meet others and share your creation. I have had a great year learning so much about the blog world.

Chris_P said...

Really cute Magnolia-card! That stamp is so adorable!!

Post a Comment