Tuesday 12 October 2010

I will get the hang of this blogging business soon...

Hello,
I went to see the hilarious Sean Locke last night at the local theatre with my other half and we took his Mum as a birthday treat. I have not laughed that much in a long time! I will never look at Madonna in the same way (or crabs for that matter!) ever again. If you have the chance to see him... GO! :o) 
"Milk, milk, lemonade, lemonade, lemonade, chocolate, chocolate, milk :o)"
I have not been the best at updating these blogs lately... mostly due to how hectic things have been. Planning birthdays and Christmas, studying for A Levels (though I must admit that has taken a back seat lately which is not great) and everyday work (and gigs like Sean Locke) I haven't found the time to post on my blog. I will hopefully get better...

My cousin Greta and my Grandma have just had their birthdays and I managed to make my Grandma the following card (will upload Greta's later)...
I stamped the images and sentiments by Woodware stamps ( I think ) and coloured them in using my minimal selection of Promarkers. I cut my speech bubble shape using my Cricut machine and created the border using my checked ribbon I got from Hobbycraft. 
This was this fastest I've ever made a card as it only took about half an hour but I was quite please with it. Unfortunately my stash is still in the early stages so I do not have as much choice as some of the AMAZING crafters blogging on here but I do the best with what I have at the moment. 

Let me know what you think :) I hope you like it. 

Love Camilla x

0 comments:

Post a Comment