Friday 22 October 2010

Another birthday card ...

Well it was my cousins birthday a few weeks ago and as promised I am uploading a picture of her card. This was also my very first easel card... I think it turned out pretty well.


I drew the 'Boo' like character myself and coloured her in using my Promarkers. I used some small heart buttons as stoppers and embellishments but as it was for a 3 year old I didn't think lots of little things would be a great idea in case she pulled them off. I used some green foam letters I got from the local craft shop to add her name.

I have a lot more cards to upload but unfortunately I can't upload then because, although I doubt my family look at this page, I would hate for anyone to see their birthday card before they actually receive it so I will upload them as and when they get given :)

I hope you like them and thank you for stopping by.
~ love Camilla x ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment