Friday 22 October 2010

A week long birthday!

Well last week it was my other half's Mum's birthday and this year I think she was thoroughly spoilt! :)
Jake and I got her a ticket to see the amazing Sean Locke ( I may have mentioned this before ) and her boyfriend who lives in Australia had spent weeks planning and buying lots of presents and sent them to me so she couldn't get to it before the big day :) I managed to fool her into thinking they hadn't arrive so she got a lovely surprise and then Jake and I managed to get 3 free tickets to see Chris Moyles quiz night and decided to take her as she loves Mr Moyles :) we even managed to keep her in the dark until we got into the building for the show. (We discovered how gullible and oblivious she can be hehe!)
Anywho... I made her this card for her birthday as she loves birds. Though I know it is a simple looking card I am rather proud of this one :)


I used my new Distress Inks to colour the birds in and edge the sentiment and I cut the birds with my Cricut. Sorry the picture isn't great quality.
~ love Camilla x ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment